To determine the size of a ring, you can:
- Ask your partner’s mother, sister, or close friends who usually know what her ring size is. This is usually the ideal way to find out about a correct ring size.
- Request a free ring sizer from us. We will ship to you a complimentary ring sizer so you can measure your ring size at home. This might take approximately four business days for addresses within the U.S. and longer for addresses outside of U.S.
- Print out our ring sizing chart. With this chart you can measure the size of a ring that your partner is currently wearing. Please note that the ring must be worn on the intended finger. In North America and most of Europe, engagement rings and wedding bands are worn on the ring finger of the left hand.
* Dafina Jewelry offers one time free ring sizing for all U.S orders
Keep in mind:
- You should try 3 or 4 times before you choose the right size using a ring sizer or the sizing chart. Measuring a ring size is a very precise task and requires accuracy.
- Common North America ring sizes for women range from 5 to 7, and the most ordered size is 6 1/2.
- Common North America ring sizes for men range from 8 to 11, and the most ordered size is 10.
- The best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day when it is at it’s largest size. Early in the morning is not a good time since fingers are cold and smaller than their real size.
- All ring sizes on Dafina Jewelry’s website are in U.S. standard. You can use the International Ring Size Conversion table to convert U.S. sizes to other main standards.