What information do we collect?
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information that you voluntarily provide us with, may be used for:
- keeping internal records;
- improving our products and services;
- communicating with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- providing you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting.
Who do we share this information with?
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties. Also we do not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties other than to:
- trusted third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business.
- trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website.
- governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Managing your personal information
Browsing Information; Cookies
Secure Sockets Layer
Dafina Jewelry’s website is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, which establishes an encrypted link between the web server (website) and a client.
The SSL technology therefore encrypts credit card data, secures confidential information, and protects passwords, emails, personal information, online transactions and form submissions.
Password and account security
When you set up an account through the website, you will be able to choose a log-in and password to use in accessing the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in and password information. In the event of a breach of security through your account, you will be liable for any damage caused by the unauthorized use until you notify us in writing of the breach of security, and we have had a reasonable opportunity to remedy the unauthorized use. You agree to provide Dafina Jewelry with all assistance necessary to remedy such unauthorized use of the website caused by a breach of security through your account.
California privacy rights
As a resident of the state of California, you have the right to inquire and request from Dafina Jewelry the methods and procedures by which Dafina Jewelry shares specific personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
California law enables you to ask for the types of material Dafina Jewelry shared with third parties for their marketing purposes during the previous year, the names and addresses of third parties that received such material, and the types of products and services marketed by the mentioned third parties.
To opt out of receiving our online promotional material you can select the "Unsubscribe" button on the designated subscription section/ bar, or follow unsubscribing instructions in our promotional emails.
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Our website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen, is not meant to be used by children under the age of thirteen and we will never request or knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from any person under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of thirteen and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable registration information from our file.